This program (for Windows) is a front-end that has the ability to execute a "script" in order to install or uninstall a game or application in the Memory Stick of the PSP.
The main propose of this software was to create a program that could be launch from a CD-ROM, with the ability to install a backup game in PSP by only pressing a single button!
- Could be launch directly from a CD-ROM / DVD-ROM
- Support files in ISO, CSO, RAR and ZIP format (including multi-volumes)
- Show image of the game/application in PNG, JPG format
- Automatic detection of Memory Stick Drive
- Automatic detection of total space needed to install the game
- Sort by name or size (asc/desc)
- Integrated viewer (NFO/TXT and HTML files)
- Allows sorting the Icons in GAME folder to hide corrupted data
- Multi-language support
- PSPins v2.1 (2007-05-16) (556 KB)
Once you've downloaded the zipped archive, extract the files to "C:\PSPins" directory (or similar) and and run the "PSPins.exe" from there.
Read the "readme" file included!
If you want to organize your PSP games (or other consoles), you may be interested in GameFront program.